Sniper Services has been hauling hazardous goods in Northern Alberta since 2003. Our company is COR certified, ISN, Avetta and Complyworks compliant to ensure total transparency with all our customers. All of our employees participate in formal training & orientation programs which include WHMIS 2015, TDG, First Aid, H2S Alive and Detection & Control of Flammable Substances.
Our objective is a Health and Safety Program that will reduce the number of injuries and illnesses to an absolute minimum; not merely in keeping with, but surpassing, the best experience of operations like ours. Our goal is zero accidents while continually improving our safety environment and maintaining a Corporate Image to be proud of.
· Providing mechanical and physical safeguards to the maximum extent possible
· Conducting inspections to find and eliminate unsafe working conditions and practices
· Controlling health hazards and to comply fully with the safety standards of every job
· Training all employees in health and safety practices
· Providing necessary personal protective equipment and instruction for its use and care
· Enforcing safety rules and requiring these as a condition of employment
· Investigating every incident; promptly and thoroughly, to prevent it from happening again